Saturday, 15 May 2010

Obsession Hurts.



I have a new-found love for this Mancunian duo, previously known (and loved) by the name "Daggers". They've since changed their look, line-up and sound (to an extent) and it works. They also have that Roxy Music-new wave thing going on and they are pretty much the poster boys of the Hedi Slimane thin-boy-in-a-band-with-nice-clothes thing.

Daggers.

The following are photos from Dazed & Confused's April issue and Hedi Slimane's session with the boys, as well as their brand new video for "Better Than Love" (which is an old Daggers track I remember being emailed to me by the band themselves! That is if I remember correctly. They sent 2 tracks, I forget which.)



PS I will be seeing Hurts and Roxy Music at the Lovebox Weekender on 18/19 July! I die.

http://www.informationhurts.com/











1 comment:

Nicci St. Bruce said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful.