Sunday, 10 May 2009

Junk Sale

Hey all.

So, I'm getting things going again, on a more regular basis, I have actually been inspired again.

I'm posting some images from the monthly vintage clothing/bric-a-brac/memorabilia/cooljunk sale that I'm part of, hosted in the heart of Greenside. It's usually held the last Saturday of every month and after a very successful run at Go Go Bar in Newtown, has moved to a more permanent (and a little more central) premises on Greenways street (just off Gleneagles, opposite Design Center) in Greenside.

The new venue is an amazing little shop called 'Deer Hunter', run by my friend Kezia and her lovely boyfriend Sean. Check them out when you can, they're open
7 days a week from 10am - 6pm, weekends 10am - 5pm.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

deer hunter said...

sucks that it rained at the last one!!.. hopefully september will be awesome.. and people will be spring shopping!.. 5th September it's on!